To what extent will cooperation bring peace to the daily lives of Israelis and Palestinians?
Learners will: Become aware of cause and effect, change, sequence and chronology.
Explore and link periods, people, events and features in time and place.
Learning Intention:We are learning about cooperation and conflict between nations.
- Listen to and consider the views and experiences of others.
- Differentiate between fact/ opinion, reality/ fiction and different perspectives.
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of local, national and global issues and the interconnectedness and inter-dependency of different countries and populations.
- Develop skills for critical thinking and analysis to help understand the challenges for governance of contrasting and conflicting beliefs and values.
- Identify actions which could lead to conflict between nations.
- Identify actions which could encourage cooperation between nations.
- Suggest at least three actions which could lead to cooperation between conflicting countries.