All children have rights. Do children around the world have the same access to these rights?
Learners will: Employ evidence to support an argument to develop their own view of a social, political, environmental or economic issue.
Learning Intention:We are learning about human rights around the world.
- develop reasoned and justified points of view
- interact with others and develop an awareness of self and others
- compare and contrast to draw valid conclusions
- observe, describe and record
- develop a sense of belonging to a common humanity, sharing values and responsibilities, based on human rights
- identify what it means to be a global citizen.
- understand that rights are unconditional, inalienable, universal and indivisible.
- identify rights which may be enjoyed or denied and justify my thinking.